back to project list
Union Miniere - INTEC:
Development of epitaxial layers and components on Ge-substrates
- To demonstrate the feasibility of Ge-substrates for the fabrication of optoelectronic components and magnetic sensors
- MOCVD- growth and optimisation of InAlGaAs/GaAs, InAlGaP/GaAs, InGaN/GaN, GaInNAs/GaAs, InGaAsP/InP layers on Ge-substrates
- Fabrication of 670 nm, 780 nm, 850 nm, 980 nm, 1300 nm LEDs on Ge-substrates
- Fabrication of 980 nm laserdiodes on Ge
- Fabrication of InGaAsP/InP waveguides on Ge
Publications in the framework of this project (2)
Z. Wang, M. Pantouvaki, G. Morthier, C. Merckling, J. Van Campenhout, D. Van Thourhout, G. Roelkens,
Heterogeneous Integration of InP Devices on Silicon, the 28th International Conference on Indium Phosphide and Related Materials (IPRM) (invited), Japan, p.paper ThD1-1 (2016) .
Z. Wang, A. Malik, B. Tian, M. Muneeb, Clement Merckling, M. Pantouvaki, Yosuke Shimura, Roger Loo, J Van Campenhout, D. Van Thourhout, G. Roelkens,
Near/Mid-Infrared Heterogeneous Si Photonics, The 9th International Conference On Silicon Epitaxy And Heterostructures (invited), (2015) .